Make your career more rewarding
We have big ambitions. We roll our sleeves up. We go the extra mile for our clients and partners. We’re always looking for better, more effective ways to solve challenges – sound like you?
We pledged to give back £1,000,000,000 to our customers and in 2022 we achieved this.
Now we’re on a mission to deliver the best loyalty programmes in the world and give back another £2,000,000,000 by 2025. To succeed we need the best people to design, build and support our products which bring our customers closer to the things they care about.
We live to power the world’s best loyalty programmes.
At Reward, our business sits firmly in the fin-tech market where we have close relations with national and international financial giants and industry leaders. With our diverse range of projects, we strive to combine the best talent across disciplines such as Engineering, Architecture, Design and Product Strategy with cutting edge technology. Our goals are ambitious, and the pace is quick and so we recruit people who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and can help us achieve our mission of delivering the best loyalty programmes around the world.
DO THE RIGHT THING
We are genuine and generous: We go above and beyond for each other and our clients. We openly share knowledge and inspiration. We aim to give back more than we take out.
FOCUS ON THE STUFF THAT MATTERS
We are can-do and commercial. We roll up our sleeves and get stuck in. We trust each other with the responsibility and authority to make things happen. We focus our energy by keeping our eyes on the prize.
FUEL THE FIRE
We are savvy and spirited: we anticipate obstacles and break down barriers. We wear our curiosity on our sleeve, asking questions both big and small. We find simple and smart solutions to the challenges we encounter.
“I believe we can be both a force for good and do good business”Gavin Dein, Founder and CEO
We work hard, but we also know you have a family, friends, hobbies, and a life outside the office. That’s why we offer a great benefits package, not just a competitive salary.
- Annual Leave: 25 days + bank holidays and increasing by one day a year to 30 days
- Company holiday: 3 additional days off between Christmas & New Year
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days as well as the ability to bank days (tenure dependent)
- Sabbatical Policy (tenure dependent)
- We attend the office two days a week to meet up
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month
Gold plated health & wellbeing (UK Specific)
- Private healthcare: Vitality for yourself and any nominated dependents
- EAP Services
- benefits such as half price gym membership, bikes, trainers, discounted spa stays, discounted hotels etc
Perks at Work (UK Specific)
- Access to 30,000+ national & local employee discounts
- Cashback on purchases
- Community Online Academy with certified instructors including US Navy Admirals, CEOs and TED Speakers
- On demand classes: Over 2,500 video classes on demand on dozens of topics such as from coding to leadership to wellness
- Live classes for kids and adults every Thursday with VIP guest speakers from Ted talks, the CIA, and more
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Regular company-wide socials.
- We have not one but two social committees!
- Seasonal socials such as Christmas party’s
- Annual company away day
- Team and employee-led socials
Pension (UK Specific)
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme with Hargreaves Lansdown.
- You pay 4%, We pay 4%.
- You can choose to pay more in to reap more of the tax benefits.
- You can opt out if you’d prefer
- Competitive salary
- Annual Review
- Bonuses, based on both individual and company performance
Learning & development
- Access to Udemy
- IKnow sessions delivered internally
- Lunch & learns delivered externally
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions with your squad, team and discipline
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, experience and business need. We strongly encourage applicants who are members of underrepresented communities to apply.
If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to let us know. Any information you provide us in this respect will only be used to accommodate your requirements.
Note: we recognise imposter syndrome is real - any candidate that does not perfectly fit every characteristic of a role is still strongly encouraged to apply.